Friday, March 28, 2008
Toby's First Haircut
We finally decided that this boy needed a haircut. I have been a little nervous to cut it but realized it was time because someone called Toby a girl this week. It is very difficult to get a good picture of the haircut when it takes two people to do the haircut. Adam had to hold him while I cut it. In this picture Adam is holding him with one hand and taking the picture with the other hand! The haircut went well, and we both agree that it looks better. Although, it makes me a little sad because the haircut makes him look older. I didn't get a good after shot, but I will try again and post one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Graham is in desperate need of a haircut... he has some serious grandpa hair going on. I just don't have the guts to cut it myself!
Garrett is also starting to get straggly, especially behind the ears. Part of me wants to get it trimmed up, but the rest of me doesn't want him to be "grown up" enough for a haircut. And so I keep putting it off. :)
Nice. I love that he has so much hair! I got my first haircut at 6 weeks because it was getting in my eyes. Well, not in my eyes, but over them so I couldn't see...what do you call that?
I have yet to cut any of my children's hair. Tim is our official haircutter. Now that he has so little time, I really need to step in and learn. But instead, I just let James hair get incredibly shaggy and in his eyes. I guess what I am saying is--kudos to you for having the guts to just dive in and get the job done.
Post a Comment