Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Toby Smiles!


This is the first time I've been able to capture one of Toby's to die for smiles (dimples and all!) on camera. I'm so excited. He's been smiling for several weeks now, but I hadn't ever been able to catch it in time. I feel like this picture is a pretty accurate representation of our little guy. Sometimes I think it's hard to really tell what a baby looks like from a photograph. So for all of you who are far away and haven't been introduced to Toby yet - this picture is for you!
Toby had his 2 month check-up yesterday. He weighs 13 pounds (75th percentile) and he is 23 inches (50th percentile). His head is only in the 5th percentile...they obviously don't take cheeks into account!

4 comments:

Valerie Russell said...

he is ADORABLE. i love your blog bec. it's a great way to see pictures of the kids and hear about what you're doing. i didn't even know you did preschool! so fun. keep up the good work posting pictures and videos!

Lindsay said...

Hi Becca! I found your blog from Jessica and Elliot's. Your little Toby sure is a doll -- dimples and all! I had to laugh when I read about his 5th percentile head -- my Garrett's head consistently only measures in the 25th percentile, and yet, to me anyway, it looks so much bigger than that. So I'm guessing, too, that the measurements don't include his round little cheeks. :)

Anyway, I'll have to come back and visit your blog. :)

-Lindsay (Nay) Anderson

Emily said...

Hey Becca! I'm so glad I just found your blog. Toby is adorable and Rachel looks so old! It'll be fun to see them get bigger.

Elizabeth said...

Toby is so adorable. I have never seen cuter dimples on a little baby and his hair is just perfect.