These are a few pictures that we took during a field trip for Rachel's preschool. They let us feed the baby lambs and we had a great time. Well, okay...I had fun. Rachel liked it until the lambs got a little too close for comfort.
This was the one time that Rachel decided to be brave and hold the bottle. I knew that I only had a few seconds to get the shot, so I took it even though it wasn't a great angle. Sure enough, right after I took the picture she was done. I'm not even actually sure if she ever got the bottle in the lambs mouth!
2 comments:
so cute! field trips are the best. lincoln and grace are the same way about loving animals from a distance... the trip to farm country with emily might be interesting!
Jonas loves them from a distance too. Max of course gets right in there. Last time we went he got bit by a big goose (it was a nice goose really- it just thought Max was sticking his hand through the fence to feed it). Max didn't get hurt but he was furious. He kept yelling "It BITE!" :)
Post a Comment