Friday, March 14, 2008

Toby, Toby, Toby

This title is for those of you who have had the pleasure of hearing Max say "Toby, Toby, Toby."

These are a few pictures of Toby that I took this week. He is still our sweet little guy.
Look closely at his hair in this picture! We lovingly call it his rest home hair.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

That puppy shirt is adorable. And I can't get over his dimples. I hope he learns to like me...even though I live so far away

Jenica Cogdill said...

I feel so out of the loop because I haven't heard the latest, greatest cousin quote. Max and his brother come up with the best one liners!

A, M and S said...

Love that rest home hair.
R

Rochelle said...

We're big fans of the rest home hair over here... he and Graham will get along great! I was thinking of cutting his again because it's becoming more 'grandpa-ish' again... but maybe I'll wait until we can get some pictures of them together!

Megan said...

Becca! So fun to get your blog! your kids are adorable. The baby bjorn is classic. I miss you!! We need to call soon & just catch up. In the mean time it is so great that you have a blog now so we can keep in better touch that way. I'll e-mail you my blog address too. Love ya,

Megan

Kelly Fam said...

Oh my goodness! those dimples, how cute. I'm so glad you started a blog. I was just thinking about you guys the other day. We have a blog too. It is dutchjohnkellys.blogspot.com
-Amber Kelly

Cameron Wilde said...

This is adorable becca. Now I'm envious of Bethanie for seeing Toby 4-5 months in advance. I can't wait for may!

Elizabeth said...

I love his big giant eyes--what a beautiful baby boy.

Emily said...

Bec- I finally got Max to say it on video. Yay!