Sunday, March 30, 2008

Toby's Blessing Day

Toby was lucky to have an outfit to wear today for his blessing! It's been a very busy week. I've tried to work on it a little each day but things got a little out of control at the end of the week and I didn't end up having it done on Friday like I had hoped. Yesterday was such a crazy day that I didn't even start working on it until 9 p.m. So I finally finished it last night at midnight! The blessing was very nice and Toby slept the whole time!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

It's adorable! You are such an amazing seamstress... I wish I had half the talent you do!

Blessings are a little different without family... but they're still so incredible. Wish we could have been there with you guys on his special day!

Lindsay said...

That outfit is adorable! What an amazing talent you have, Becca!

Jessica said...

Oh! Its so cute!! You did a great job. Rachel looks so big! I can't wait to see her.

Emily said...

Toby has such an adorable smile!

A, M and S said...

Seeing photos of your family makes it even harder to have not seen you in so long. Thanks for starting a blog.
R

KathyM said...

It is so fun to see your cute little family on this important day! Gosh I wish we could have been there! He is a cutie! He seems to be looking more and more like Rachel.

Elizabeth said...

Becca--I love the outfit! Those little pintucks on the front are just my favorite on baby clothes. I especially love the picture of Toby in the middle top and the bottom right. He is just so cute with such big eyes.