I can't believe how much Toby has grown since we took the first picture of him with his Teddy at 6 weeks.
Rachel has decided she really likes to get her picture taken now that she is the big sister. If I ever get the camera out to take a picture of Toby it only takes her a few seconds before she is ready to pose in the picture with him.
3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. Don't babies grow up so fast?
Love Rachel's hair in this. I'm going to see if my hair will do that. She's looking so grown up lately.
Wow-Toby really has grown. What a great idea to take his picture w/ a consistent prop. I LOVE Rachel's hair. I never thought of putting Gillian's hair in "prairie braids" as I call them (as opposed to french braids). I am going to see if she will hold still long enough for me to do it.
Post a Comment