Rachel told me that she got her inspiration for her new line when we were at the Science Spectrum this week. Our friend Megan has a baby backpack carrier where her little boy hangs out or sleeps while she is busy chasing her little girl. However, Megan opts for the more tradition style -- she prefers to wear her normal street clothes rather than a swimsuit!
Rachel's new line is perfect for the beach or for anywhere that wearing a swimsuit in public is viewed as appropriate. Or for this particular model - you would need to be sure that wearing a swimsuit backwards is not a fashion faux pas.Rachel is also hoping that one other trend she has started will catch on and spread. If you look at the pink blob on her leg you will perhaps recognize it as a fruit snack. It is a quick, easy, and affordable accessory. Just lick and stick!
6 comments:
Oh wow! I am laughing out loud--and have been for quite a few minutes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE RACHEL and can't wait to see her in a couple of months. You are such a good writer!!
The new bjorn is pretty cool, but her hair extensions - wow. That can't be her real hair. :)
How funny! Her bathing suit is adorable!
So adorable, Becca! I love it! Also -- those Toby pictures are darling.
Genius Bec. Loved the entire post. You're so funny.
That is just the cutest, most clever thing I have heard in a long time. I am also so glad you mentioned the fruit snack accessory because I tried for a long time to figure out what in the world that was until I realized that you told us what it was in the blog. I love inventive children--imagination will take you a long way in life.
Post a Comment