I have always loved the pictures of newborns in their birthday suits. I love the ones done by professional photographers, but I decided to try my hand at it. It didn't work as well as I had hoped. I think that I waited till he was too old to try it. Out of the 20 or so pictures I took, this is my favorite one. You can just barely see his cute little dimple on his right cheek. He has been really smiling this week, which means that I get to see his dimple as often as I like. I love it!
The other thing that I love is a picture of a baby in a towel. Who can resist a baby just barely out of the tub? I have always loved to hug a baby just barely out of the bath, wrapped in a towel.
5 comments:
I really like the one of him in the towel!
We have always had my Uncle Charles take the "naked baby in black" pictures. But without him nearby this time, Tim has decided to take matters into his own hands when the baby comes. Toby looks adorable--the one in the towel is particularily cute.
Cute pictures of Toby! You will have to get some more pictures of Toby with his dimple!
He is so adorable! I can't believe we get to see your kids in 'real-life' in a few months! It's going to be the best day ever!
He actually kinda looks like Rachel were he's wearing the towel. I'm saving these for when he gets engaged or to send to his mission companions...it's good to plan ahead for these sorts of things.
Post a Comment