Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Preschool Olympics

These are couple of the pictures I took when we had preschool at our house on Friday. We were talking about the letter O so we had Preschool Olympics. The kids had a lot of fun and I was happy with the turn out. It's nice to go to the effort when they seem to enjoy it.

We did several "Olympic" events such as: the discus (with paper plates), the javelin (with straws), the long jump and a race in the backyard. They were so cute. They each got a gold medal and they even stood still and put their hands on their heart during the National Anthem for the Medals Ceremony!


This is my first attempt at uploading a video...I guess we'll see if it works!


2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That's so darling! I didn't know that you did pre-school out there. You are brave. We thought about doing that but I just don't have the energy! I loved the video... too cute.

Jenica Cogdill said...

Yep, ya gotta startem' young! :) Ha! I love it, super fun idea.