Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Family Picture

This is the very first family picture we have taken since Toby was born. I'm not sure why it took us 3 months to get around to it!

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

You and Rachel have the same smile! How cute!

Jessica said...

Oh I love his little outfit! Your family is so cute!

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful family you have, Becca!

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute! It is so much fun for me to be able to see what you have been up to!

Megan said...

I love it! It is so fun to see your growing family. Your kids are adorable & you look great! I miss you. We need to just chat! Love, Megan

Nicole said...

What a beautiful picture. You are so pretty, Becca. We love and miss you!

Emily said...

What a cute family. :) Sorry we didn't take a family picture while I was out there. I'm glad you took this. I can't get over how cute Toby is in pictures. He has that adorable spacey look in so many of them, I love it.

Kelly Fam said...

Your little family is darling! I can't believe how different your kids look from eachother (at least in the pictures). Both of them are very cute. You and Adam look so great

Jenica Cogdill said...

Happy stinkin' Easter! One time, my mom forgot to count the eggs she hid. We didn't realize we had missed one until about, oh, June? When it was suddenly very apparent. Now, THAT was a stinkin' Easter.

By the way, there was a noticeable lack of Easter candy at the Buchanan's Bed & Breakfast. But lots of root beer, so that was ok.