Just down the road from our house we have a neighbor who has cattle. Recently he got 2 longhorns. The first time we saw them Rachel asked what they were. I told her they were longhorns, but apparently she heard "long one" and has called them the long ones ever since. Today we went on a walk to see the long ones. They were near the back today so they are hard to see in the top picture, but I zoomed in for this shot below. They are pretty impressive don't you think?
7 comments:
Love this! Our kiddos love the longhorns as well.
wow, they are impressive! wouldn't that be so scary to get next to one of those?
I showed the kids this picture of Rachel and they are all sorts of excited to 'meet' her in a week!
While we were waiting for the doctor to come in with Gracie today, we were talking about everyone that we were going to see in Utah to pass time. I said we'd see her 'new friend, Rachel' and she looked at me and said, "But, what about her little baby, Toby?" She's SO excited to see you guys! I just hope they are good friends to each other while we're there! :)
Those are very impressive and scary if they ever came too close to me. So are your guys Texas Longhorn fans now?
Oh how scary are those long horns! I love this picture of Rachel. Is she as long and tall as she looks in this picture?
Those are some pretty sweet long ones! I've been meaning to get your blog address for a long time now. I'm glad Karen finally got it. It was good talking to you guys tonight (thanks for watching our kids the same day you got home from your trip). I'm glad you had a good time in Utah and Aruba - I'm jealous.
Wow..you don't see those everyday in California! So cute to see your kids growing up Becca. I miss you & we need to chat soon ok? It's been way too long! Love ya...oh are you going to UT this summer by chance? :) Love, Megan
Post a Comment