I really enjoyed the time that I got to spend with Toby while Adam was in his conference. He was so good the whole time and was perfectly content to do whatever I wanted to do. We walked a lot! There was this paved path that followed the beach for a mile or so. All of the resorts were on one side with the beach and the ocean on the other side. It was so beautiful. I can't even count how many times we walked that path. There were lots of little shops along the way and I had a great time going into a shop without worrying about what a 3 year old might do! Toby would sleep while we walked....Sunday, April 20, 2008
While Adam was in meetings all day...
I really enjoyed the time that I got to spend with Toby while Adam was in his conference. He was so good the whole time and was perfectly content to do whatever I wanted to do. We walked a lot! There was this paved path that followed the beach for a mile or so. All of the resorts were on one side with the beach and the ocean on the other side. It was so beautiful. I can't even count how many times we walked that path. There were lots of little shops along the way and I had a great time going into a shop without worrying about what a 3 year old might do! Toby would sleep while we walked....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I decided last week reading in the sun while looking at palm trees is about my favorite thing to do. What a sweet baby to sleep and let you have that moment.
Post a Comment