As you can tell, Toby is in the "put anything and everything in your mouth" stage. The picture above shouldn't be that surprising...a lot of babies eat their feet.
But really, Madeline's head? Poor girl, she looks very confused, doesn't she?
So, if you're going to eat your cousin's head, why not try Valerie's wedding bouquet? It looks pretty appetizing, doesn't it?
Tim and I are over here dying of laughter. What fabulous pictures. Funny that it happened and just incredibly that you managed to capture such perfect pictures of the moments. (cute baby too).
3 comments:
He's so cute! I laughed out loud when I saw him eating the poor babes head.
I talked to Traci from Angola- she's doing well.
Tim and I are over here dying of laughter. What fabulous pictures. Funny that it happened and just incredibly that you managed to capture such perfect pictures of the moments. (cute baby too).
Cute pictures. And there's nothing better than eating a wedding bouquet. I'm betting you haven't actually tried it yet to find out.
Post a Comment