I see this picture and I already miss it. Adam has been working on a research project with his professor and they were invited to present at the first worldwide Solution Focused conference held in Aruba last week. He talked me into going with him, and we brought Toby. I was really hesitant to leave Rachel, but we have some amazing friends who offered to help. So, we decided to do it. We bought our plane tickets before Toby was even born. Luckily he's truly the best baby , and it was a great trip.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. what an amazing trip. It sounds so wonderful. I'm so glad Adam talked you into going. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. What a place to go for a buisness trip... sure beats somewhere like... detroit.
Looks like you guys had fun! I wish we could go somewhere warm right now!
Wow! Whenever Tim goes to conferences it is always in places like Wisconsin or Chicago. I am so glad you and Toby went along. I was so shocked to check out your blog and see pictures of Aruba suddenly--I didn't even know you guys were planning the trip. Aruba looks stunning and Toby looks adorable and fun to cuddle.
Hey Becca-- can you post some pictures of Rachel? I'm trying to familiarize Lincoln and Gracie with everyone from home and they keep asking for more pictures of Rachel. They are very curious about her and Toby for some reason! :)
Post a Comment