Monday, March 22, 2010

Snow

I realize this post is long overdue. We have enjoyed some pretty nice weather earlier this month and I am getting really excited for Spring. It got colder again this weekend and even snowed again a little bit. I was reminded that I had some cute snow pictures that I never posted so I thought I'd better do that!




9 comments:

Melissa said...

Just when I wonder - Can they get any cuter?
They can.
So cute.

Brooke said...

It's nice to 'hear' from you guys. Believe it or not, we have had quite a bit of snow too (for us). Glad you all are doing well ;)

Tara said...

cute pictures.

April Ashton said...

love the snow suits! it's fun to see pictures of your kids.

HeidiB said...

Just love them!! And glad the coat is working out. :) We just had a skiff of snow today so I think it must be Spring. Take care!

A, M and S said...

Rachel looks so old! And Toby is handsome. We miss you.
R

KathyM said...

I love these snow pictures! I used one on the calendar for Toby. He looks great on December!

Elizabeth said...

Those are super cute snow pictures. I am glad you posted them.

Valerie Russell said...

So cute, I especially love the one of Toby by himself :) I love that hat too.