Friday, December 4, 2009

Beauty...

And the Beast.
Finally.
3rd year is a charm, right?
I guess this means Rachel has to finally move on
and be something else for Halloween next year.

7 comments:

Clint said...

Rachael will be a beauty every halloween, even if she decides not to be Belle next year!

Hope you're enjoying your new home/job in Chicago.

Merry Christmas! We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Rachel's Belle dress. If I had a dress like that i'd wear it every year too.

Emily said...

Hooray! It finally worked! It was definitely worth the wait. Thanks for posting pics. :)

Melissa said...

Unless Rachel has changed drastically you will have to make another princess dress next year. Sleeping Beauty, perhaps? And Toby will make a dashing prince (but it's hard to beat that beast).

Kimberly Simón Akins said...

Love this! But even though Toby makes a pretty cute Beast, I still think the skunk is hard to beat. Not too many people could make a cute skunk!

Megan said...

Such cute kids! Wow, they are growing fast. I wish we could hook up somehow! It's been way too long hasn't it. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! We're out in UT enjoying the family and the snow (playing in it...but man it's so cold!) LEt's chat soon and catch up!

Valerie Russell said...

Hey, if she is happy being Belle that long then go for it! Easier for you and she loves it :)