The weather has been so nice lately and we've been able to enjoy some fun parks. I quickly realized that Toby has grown up a lot since the fall.
This kid isn't afraid of anything. As you can see, he loves to climb.
He thinks he is so big and doesn't want any help. He's pretty adamant about it too. It's so funny to her him say, "I do it mineself!"
It's also cute to see how excited he gets when he accomplishes something. I love to hear him say, "I did it!"
5 comments:
Toby is so big! Ari is a climber too. Great pictures.
This is so fun! Glad you post these.
That was great to see. I've heard that quote many times myself at our house. :) The satisfaction is very fun to experience.
These make me want to hop the next plane!
Annalisa does a really cute Toby impression, it makes me miss him so much! If I called him do you think he'd talk to me on the phone?
Post a Comment