Here are a few pictures of our weekend. Kim came over and we had fun dying Easter eggs.
Rachel and Toby loved the Easter egg hunt. Toby was so cute finding the eggs. Rachel was very patient to wait for Toby to help her find the eggs.
Toby loved the bunny ears...he just couldn't quite figure out how to get them on right.
Oh the joys of trying to get a picture of the kids before running out the door to church. Toby didn't want any part of it.
Rachel was nice enough to stand still for a picture. It's funny how some little girls hate big fancy dresses and Rachel can't seem to get enough of them.
10 comments:
I haven't blogged in weeks and I get on today and notice you added something. What a treat to see your cute little family. Your children are beautiful and I love your haircut.
They are so sweet! I love Rachel's dress. I think she and Grace will get along great. Your hair is adorable as well!
Cute kids. They are getting so big.
It's so fun to see pictures of Toby walking around like a big kid. :) Rachel looks like a beautiful princess. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Wow, what a difference a few months make! :) Now that I know you are 'able' to blog, I will be expecting actual posts from now on young lady. What a beautiful family you have.
Too cute. I hope you had a great Easter.
Rachel's dress is so cute! Did you make it?
Rachel just looks angelic in that picture with Toby crying. Super cute. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Awesome dress. Gillian loves fancy dresses and wants them, she just won't wear them. Go figure. Toby is so adorable and I love your hair cut, or rather your hair length since it probably isn't a recent hair cut. I hope you had a fabulous time in Utah this past little while and hope that your move to Chicago goes well.
You should update your blog with new pics of my sweet Rachel. I'm seriously missing you guys.
Post a Comment