Sunday, August 9, 2009

Master Adam, PhD


When Adam was finishing his masters degree he once jokingly asked me if I was going to call him Master Adam when he was finished. So, as you can imagine the next question became what he would be called when he finished his doctorate degree. He said he didn't want to be called Doctor, so he settled on the idea of Master Adam PhD. To tell you the truth I didn't know if that day would ever come...but it has! This picture was taken right after his defense. It was a great day. 

5 comments:

San Diego Spendloves said...

Congrats. You guys are the cutest couple!!! I loved the moving pics too. I am very excited for the many blessings that await your family in Chicago.

Emily said...

Congratulations again to you both. How exciting to be done! Hooray Master Adam! You look beautiful Bec. :) (I love when I recognize clothes you wear as ones you've bought when we're together. It makes me feel like we don't really live that far away from each other.)

Elizabeth said...

I love your hair Becca. It is so pretty curly. You guys look great together and tell Adam congrats on adding the PhD to his Master. I still haven't figured out if I get called anything special for my degree. I'm still not sure if it is a masters or a doctorate. I think I just get to continue being Ms. Bunton. But fancy names like Master are way cooler.

Forsberg's said...

Wow! That really is amazing! Congrats. I can't believe how big Toby is,, where does the time go? Anyway it looks like your doing well and I'm wondering when your coming to visit me?

Valerie Russell said...

Well you don't blog very often and I don't read blogs very often, so there you go! I didn't realize that it had been so long since I looked at your blog, but it was fun to catch up. Congratulations again, I bet that was such a great day, I don't know if Jake and I will ever get there :)