Our Family Blog...Under Construction
Oh cute Toby. Could he really have gotten bigger in just a few weeks. Wow- Look at those skyscrapers in the background.
That sand doesn't look too bad for being near a lake instead of the ocean. I wish Lake Erie's looked more like that! :)
Looks like fun. cute pictures.
I love the picture of Toby with the water in the background and sand on his face! What a fun place.
What a cool little beach. How perfect will that be to play in.
I'm impressed that Adam actually Let them roll in the sand! That must have taken a deep breath from him. :) ha, ha!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh cute Toby. Could he really have gotten bigger in just a few weeks. Wow- Look at those skyscrapers in the background.
That sand doesn't look too bad for being near a lake instead of the ocean. I wish Lake Erie's looked more like that! :)
Looks like fun. cute pictures.
I love the picture of Toby with the water in the background and sand on his face! What a fun place.
What a cool little beach. How perfect will that be to play in.
I'm impressed that Adam actually Let them roll in the sand! That must have taken a deep breath from him. :) ha, ha!!
Post a Comment