Oh, she is so sweet and beautiful. Thanks so much for posting pictures. I LOVE her name. I have no words to adequately describe how much I love her name.
Hooray for baby number 3!!! She is beautiful and I love her name. You have the cutest little family and I love to look in on you. Hope you handle 3 better than I am-yikes- which I'm sure you will! Love you!
Becca, This is Allison. We need to get in touch. Congratulations on your new baby. She is beautiful! Your kids look so grown up. I would love to hear from you soon. You can e-mail me at theodosis.mail@gmail.com
9 comments:
Congratulations. She is adorable. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I hope all is going well in Chicago for you and your family.
Congratulations! She is cute!
Oh, she is so sweet and beautiful. Thanks so much for posting pictures. I LOVE her name. I have no words to adequately describe how much I love her name.
Sorry, this is actually Buffy. I didn't realize I was signed in as Tim. But I am sure Tim thinks your baby is adorable as well.
Hooray for baby number 3!!! She is beautiful and I love her name. You have the cutest little family and I love to look in on you. Hope you handle 3 better than I am-yikes- which I'm sure you will! Love you!
Congratulations!!
Becca, This is Allison. We need to get in touch. Congratulations on your new baby. She is beautiful! Your kids look so grown up. I would love to hear from you soon. You can e-mail me at theodosis.mail@gmail.com
Oh my goodness!! This is so fabulous! CONGRATULATIONS! What a fabulous name. What a beautiful Baby. We are so Happy for you all!!
I can't wait to meet Julia. When are you guys coming to Utah?
Post a Comment