Last month we took a trip to Oregon. We had the best time visiting our friends. It was great to be back and see all the people and places we love so much.
I just found an old email with your blog info and checked it...we were in Oregon in July too- we probably crossed paths. You guys look great, can't believe how big the kids are and cute too!
Our blog is olmsteadhomstead.blogspot.com if you ever want to visit.
4 comments:
Yeah for new posts! I've missed you... your kids look darling as usual. How fun to get to go back and visit Oregon!
Wow- Renee's kids are getting so big. They are such great kids. I'm glad you got to spend time with all your Oregon fam again.
What a great trip. Seeing it again makes me sad. Hopefully again the wait until the next time won't be so long.
R
I just found an old email with your blog info and checked it...we were in Oregon in July too- we probably crossed paths. You guys look great, can't believe how big the kids are and cute too!
Our blog is olmsteadhomstead.blogspot.com
if you ever want to visit.
Miss you guys!
--Abby & Spencer
Post a Comment